He seems to be a Pacifist, as attempting to spar with him will cause him to forfeit right away.
Aadit never talks about his past, but it seems he came to Portia as a refugee from the border area between the Empire of Duvos and Ethea, where there's a constant state of conflict. After arriving at Portia, he found work at the Portia Tree Farm, working alongside Dawa. Aadit is very soft spoken and keeps to himself.
|“||I really like the life in Portia, peaceful and relaxing.|
Aadit is eligible for sparring. But he give up every time.
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes sweet
- Likes sour
- Dislikes bitter
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "I know people say the Holly Tea is good for the body and mind, but wow it is bitter! I just can't take it!"
- "Sweet, sour, and crispy are the best words to describe the Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin, my mouth is watering just thinking about it."
- (How's it going workin' at the Tree Farm?)
- "It's very refreshing you know. Just rising up each day and walking through the trees. Very uplifting."
- (What is it like working with Dawa?)
- "Dawa is a good person, simple at times, but a great boss to work for."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I stayed in Logos for a while, the people there sure know how to relax!"
- "I've been around some, wherever there's work. I'd like to settle down though, maybe this is the place."
- (You seem very down to earth.)
- "I've seen enough fighting and warfare to last me a life time, I just want to settle in a peaceful and live out the rest of my days."
- "I've been through a lot in my life, you learn to take it easy and not stress the small things."
- (You work so meticulously, I guess that's your secret to success.)
- "Thanks! It's really all Dawa, I just do some small things here and there."
Aadit is one of many bachelors to marry. The player may confess to him upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
Upon marrying Aadit, he has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
|“||Oh, you new in town as well? I just moved here a little while ago. Name's Aadit.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||This is a nice party. These are very nice people... I'm glad I came here.|
|— On Winter Solstice|