A refugee from Lucien, Alice came to Portia with her brother, Jack, a few years ago. They were welcomed with open arms by the people of Portia, especially Sam, who took it upon herself to look out for the two. Alice eventually set up her own flower shop. She's thankful to be alive and hates war.
Alice was born on Autumn of Day 1 in Lucien. A refugee from Lucien, she and her brother, Jack, traveled to Portia and were greeted by the townsfolk. She eventually set up a stall on Main Street where she sells floral.
Alice dreams of visiting Highwind due to its cultivation school, one of the best in the Free Cities. She also wishes her writing to be featured in the magazine.
Alice has long brown hair and pinkish eyes. She wear big round glasses, blue jeans, a green and white sweatervest and a brown overcoat.
|“||Have you ever visited my garden? Isn't it beautiful?|
|“||Each flower has its own language. My favorite flower is the bellflower, it speaks of true love.|
Alice is eligible for sparring.
Alice is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes vegetarian
- Likes salad
- Dislikes sweet
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "I really like the Bamboo Papaya with Egg-on-Top, because I always think the name's hilarious for some reason."
- "The salads here are pretty decent."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I'd love to visit Highwind one day, I hear they have the best cultivation school in the Free Cities."
- (Your flowers are really beautiful.)
- "Thanks. My brother Jack and I depend on the flowers for some money on the side."
- (A lot of people like your writings.)
- "I'm glad to hear that. Sometimes I think I try too hard to get into a magazine, hopefully one day soon!"
Alice is one of many bachelorettes to marry. The player may confess to her upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Girlfriend" or higher.
Upon reaching "Lover" status, she provides a 25% discount when shopping in her store.
Upon marrying Alice, she has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
|“||H-hi. I haven't seen you around... you are?|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I love this holiday, it brings together everyone with such good food!|
|— On Winter Solstice|
- Prior to Alpha 3.5, her development name was "Bamna".