The Dee-Dee Transport System is a free fast travel service available after completing the mission "Assemble Dee-Dee Transport" and after placing at least two Dee-Dee Stops, the plans for which are obtained during the mission "Dee-Dee Stops Here". For this mission five stops must be placed but there are some optional extra stops that can be placed as the story progresses. Currently there are twelve possible stop locations: five are immediately available with the Main Mission, and more become unlocked later. The transport is incredibly useful as it reduces the need to travel by foot and the time advanced from using the Dee-dee system is minor compared to travel by foot. The service runs from the time the player character wakes up until midnight, 7:00-0:00.
The player recovers a small amount of stamina after using the fast travel, dependent on the time taken to travel.
The current stops were unnamed before January 2019. They are close to or outside the following locations:
- Peach Plaza Stop - Peach Plaza
- Tree Farm Stop - Tree Farm entrance
- Portia Harbor Stop - Portia Harbor
- Research Center Stop - Central Plaza
- Amber Island Stop - Amber Island bridge
- Sewage Plant Stop - Hazardous Ruins
- Bassanio Lift Stop - The elevator near Bassanio Falls
- Portia Bridge Stop - Beginning of the Desert, south of the Portia Bridge
- Eufaula Desert Stop - Ingall's Mine in the south of the Desert
- Duck Pond Stop - Hot Air Balloon Rides west of McDonald's Farm
- Hot Springs Stop - Near the Hot Springs facility
- Portia Falls Stop - Near the waterfall east of WOW Industries.
- Tree Farm North Stop - Northern part of the Tree Farm, south of the bridge to the Somber Marsh
- Somber Marsh Ruins Stop - Somber Marsh on the north side of the bridge to the Tree Farm
- A Dee-Dee stop was previously located at the Gates to the Collapsed Wasteland but was moved to Central Plaza in alpha 7.0. This stop was one of the five locations in the Main Mission.