Dolly is the youngest daughter of Mars and Carol, she follows Molly around like a shadow. Dolly doesn't like to go to school, and often gets into trouble with her teacher Lucy.
Dolly was born on Spring of Day 25 and is the youngest daughter of Mars and Carol. Dolly likes to follow Molly around, often playing with her near the playground or playing hide and seek. She does not like to go to school as much as her other sister Polly, often getting into trouble with her teacher Lucy.
Dolly wears a white blouse, an aqua skirt striped along the hem with white, white stockings with aqua and orange stripes, and white shoes. She wears her hair in two small pigtails held up with ribbons.
|“||I wonder where Molly will go today, where ever she goes, I go as well. Teehee.|
Dolly is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Dolly has no relation perks.
Data taken from game assets, game version 5.0.87262. Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
Milk TeaMilk Tea
Panbat ToothPanbat Tooth
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes salad
- Likes ice cream
- Dislikes bitter
- Dislikes tea
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "The Bitter Melon Mix really lives up to its name, so bitter and nasty!"
- "You know, I think Coffee is too bitter no matter how much milk and sugar I put in."
- "If it means I don't have to go to school, then yeah, sign me up for a job!"
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "Nope, been here my whole life!"
- (Are you good at your studies?)
- "Kids need to have fun! I plan to study harder when I'm older."
- (Did your mom make your dress? It's pretty.)
- "Yep! My Mom is the best tailor in Portia!"
- "I'm a growing girl, so I like to eat lots of yummy food!"
|“||Hello! I just want to say now that you're here, we can't play hide and seek in that haunted house anymore, so it's all your fault!|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I so love this holiday, no school and I get to eat yummy food!|
|— On Winter Solstice|