Fishing is a side activity that allows the player to capture fish from rivers and oceans. When equipped with a fishing rod and bait, the player can approach designated Fishing Spots and cast a line into the water.
- To cast a line, the player needs to approach a designated fishing spot and press the "E" key.
- When a fish bites onto the hook, use the left-mouse button to start reeling.
- Hold the left-mouse button to reel the line.
- While reeling, move the mouse left or right in correspondence to keep the bubble on the fish. When the angle is too large, the tension will turn red. When the bubble is on or near the fish, the tension will decrease.
- Continue reeling until the fish is captured.
- Avoid making the bar's meter reach above the line. In doing so, the fish will escape. Maintain a steady meter by keeping it below the line.
Rods and baitEdit
|Beginner's Fishing Rod||Fishing Rod||A basic fishing rod for beginners, easy to make but hard to that big one. [translation error]|
|Caterpillar||Bait||Likes to hide among the bushes, a common fish bait.|
|Catfish||Fishing Spot on the left of the bridge for Amber Island||Cats love this fish, that's how it got its name.|
|Frog Fish||Fishing Spot on the left of the bridge for Amber Island||People believe this type of big-month creature is a hybrid between a frog and a Fish. Whether it's a frog or Fish doesn't matter, what matters is that it tastes great!|
|Golden Salmon||Fishing Spot of the waterfall and the pontoon of Portia Harbor||A big golden fish that's very common, not as expensive at its color might suggest.|
|Goliath||Fishing Spot of the waterfall||A large deep sea Fish, very strong and hard to catch.|
|Banner Fish||Fishing Spot of the waterfall, from Amber Island and also the pontoon of Portia Harbor||Moves like a banner through the water.|
|Bubblefish||Fishing Spot from the pontoon of Portia Harbor||Its stomach would bloat when disturbed watch out!|
|Lantern Fish||Fishing Spot the coast near Portia Harbor||This fish is said to carry its own lantern.|
|Koi Fish||Fishing Spot of Amber Island||This one's for looks, not for the dinner plate.|
|Blade Fish||Fishing Spot of Collapsed Wasteland's lake||This fish is ferocious, watch out for the spines on its back!.|
|Wise Fish||Fishing Spot of Collapsed Wasteland's lake||Somewhere along the line, people started to think this Fish's very knowledgeable.|
|Rusty Iron Pipe||Any Fishing Spot||Somewhat rusty, but still a useful weapon for self-defense.|
|Seagrass||Portia Harbor Fishing Spots||Aquatic plant found in the sea, used for food.|
|Golden Ring||Usually near the waterfall||A pretty golden ring with the words "Your golden hair is so beautiful" imprinted on it.|
Start Mission: The Lost Ring