Gale is the current mayor of Portia. He takes his job very seriously, and hopes to bring in a prosperous new age for Portia during his time in office.
A native son, Gale has been working for the telesis, or embetterment, of Portia for most of his life. When he was young, Gale joined the brief but bloody war between the Alliance of Free Cities and the Empire of Duvos. After returning from the war, Gale married his sweetheart, Liza. Unfortunately, Liza passed away after giving birth to Ginger. After his wife's death, Gale poured his all into governing his beloved city.
Gale was born in Portia on Spring of Day 20. At a young age, Gale joined the war between the Alliance of Free Cities and the Empire of Duvos. Upon returning home, he married Liza and had two children, Gust and Ginger. His wife had passed away after giving birth to Ginger. Since then, as a mayor, Gale had worked hard to governing Portia as its mayor.
Gale is ineligible for marriage.
Gale has no relation perks.
Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
Gale, while not physically part of some missions, can sometimes reward relationship points.
- Mission: Fixing Ack
- Gale wants you to help fix Ack's head and leg.
Ack is feeling down, bring him a bottle of milk to cheer him up.
Try to find something in the Civil Corps building that can be used as Ack's leg.
Try to find something in the Civil Corps building that can be used to fix Ack's head.
Tell Gale that Ack has been fixed.
- Mission: Present for the Celebration
- The Mayor invite everyone to prepare a present for the town. Please give the gift to Mayor by click "Give Gift" before 18th.
- Mission: Register workshop
- After getting the Builder's License, you need to register your workshop at the Town Hall, then you can take the commissions in the Commerce Guild. The Town Hall is located beside the Commerce Guild, go there to register!
Registration is done, report to Presley.
- Mission: The Bassanio Lift
- We Civil Corps need the Bassanio Lift to be working as soon as possible. The original lift is in very bad shape, so please repair it. A Lift Controls system must also be installed, the diagram for that is attached.
Take some Hardwood, Ironwood and Carbon Steel Bars to the designated location to repair the broken Lift.
- Mission: The Cave on Amber Island
- Build the power generator and repair the machine inside the cave on Amber Island.
Defeat the monsters around this area.
The way out of the cave is sealed, try to find another way.
Defeat the bandirats!
The Rat Prince and the bandirats must be responsible for the thefts in town, defeat him!
The power generator is back online and the bandirat thieves have been defeated. Report back to the Mayor.
- Mission: The Dee-dee Stops Here
- With the Dee-dee Transport done, the mayor wants to talk with you about building some road signs.
The mayor wants you to install 3 Dee-dee Stops around the town.
- Mission: The Lost Ring
- Inscribed on the ring are the words "Your golden hair is so beautiful". Maybe the owner is in Portia, try to return the ring.
|“||Welcome, welcome! You must be <player name>! I'm Gale, the mayor of this town. It is truly wonderful to see young people getting involved in the telesis of our society.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||My sweet Ginger is waiting for me to have dinner. I need to head home right after I finish the work! Not a minute's delay!|
|“||I'm always looking forward to today. I love to eat hotpot, especially Django's! My wife loved this day as well!|
|— On Winter Solstice|