A refugee from Lucien, Jack came to Portia with his older sister, Alice, a few years ago. They were welcomed with open arms by the people of Portia, especially Sam, who took it upon herself to look out for the two. Jack became quick friends with Toby and the other local kids at school. He is very considerate and often being seen helping his sister sell flowers.
Jack was born on Winter of Day 19 in the city-state of Lucien. A refugee, he and his sister, Alice, came to Portia, and were taken care by Sam. Jack attends the Portia School with the other local children of Portia. He also helps his sister sell flowers.
Jack wears a lime tanktop with black edging and a soccer ball on the front over a high-necked white t-shirt and khaki pants with white sneakers. He wears a navy baseball hat.
|“||Do you want to buy some flowers? Straight from my sis' garden.|
|“||I don't know why the girls always mess with Toby, he's actually a really good adventurer in my book. One time, he took me to the cemetery at night to try to exorcise the legendary ghost girl. Nothing showed up, but I was scared out of wits! Toby just laughed it off.|
Jack is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Jack has no relation perks.
Data taken from game assets, game version 18.104.22.1680. Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
Pinecock CostumePinecock Costume
All other items will default to Neutral (+1).
- Likes sour
- Likes tea
- Dislikes vegetarian
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "Spicy and Sour Potatoes and Pickled Black Fungus are pretty good appetizers."
- "I don't like to eat a lot of vegetables, just not for me."
- "I am still just a student, so no work for me. But I do maybe help my sister sell her flowers from time to time."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "When I grow up and have money, I will take my sister to travel around."
- (You always sell flowers when people are dating, nice timing!)
- "This is called a business oriented mind, I learned it from Mr. Higgins."
- (You've got a mature attitude!)
- "My sister spends a lot of her time trying to make ends meet, I'm just trying to help her out."
- "Oh oh! I like this topic! I like a lot of things... except veggies, my Sis tells me they're good for me, but yuck!"
|“||You're new, right? I'm Jack, nice to meet you! I hope you have a good time in town!|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||We're coming up on a new year. Hopefully I'll be able to sell more flowers for my sis next year.|
|— On Winter Solstice|