Lucy is the lone teacher at Portia's only school. She has five students: Jack, Toby, Molly, Polly, and Dolly. She believes her students are bright and curious about the world and wants to help them be the best they can grow up to be.
She wears a white jacket, a light blue shirt, and a yellow and orange striped smock over orange shin-length jeans.
Born in Atara, Lucy studied in Vega 5 before coming to Portia to realize her dream as a teacher. She is very good with children, always trying to show them a world that is much bigger than Portia.
Lucy was born in Atara on Autumn of Day 7. Having been inspired after reading the "Soaring Above Highwind" series, Lucy had always dreamed of becoming a teacher. She studied in Vega 5 to pursue a teaching credential before coming to Portia. At some point, she moved to Portia to teach the children of the small town at the Portia School. Lucy teaches the history of Portia and the events prior to the new age.
|“||Toby is a troublemaker, no doubt about it. But he's creative and optimistic, I think he'll grow up to be someone great.|
Lucy is eligible for sparring.
Lucy is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Dislikes meat
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "Sweet, sour, and crispy are the best words to describe the Sauteed Sweet and Sour Tenderloin, my mouth is watering just thinking about it."
- "Have you ever had Holly Tea? It's supposed to be good for a healthy diet. I drink it often."
- (Do you like to teach here at the Portia School?)
- "They're all adorable kids. I think they all have bright futures ahead of them."
- (How do you like your students?)
- "I think my kids are teaching me lessons as much as I'm teaching them, hehe, if you believe it or not. I'm having a lot of fun just being around them everyday."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I'm from Atara, the biggest city in the Alliance. But I feel the best city in the Alliance is still Vega 5."
- (You really put lots of effort into teaching.)
- "These children are all so bright and hopeful, it's a joy to be around them."
- (You look like my second grade teacher!)
- "Is that supposed to be a compliment or...?"
Lucy is one of many bachelorettes to marry. The player may confess to her upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Girlfriend" or higher.
Upon marrying Lucy , she has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
|“||Hi! We don't get new people moving all the way out here too often, so nice to meet you! I'm Lucy, I teach at the Portia School.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||The kids are having so much fun! I'm really enjoying this well.|
|— On Winter Solstice|