Martha came to Portia with her husband over ten years ago. After her husband passed away on an expedition to the Peripheries, Martha decided to stay in Portia and their son Toby by herself. She worries that Toby will follow in his father's footsteps and become an adventurer one day.
Martha was born on Spring of Day 23. She moved to Portia with her husband over ten years ago and had a son named Toby. Her husband passed away while on an expedition to the Peripheries, causing her to become worried about her son, whom wants to become an adventurer like his father.
Martha would bake bread for Toby, which caused her neighbors to ask for portions. As a result, Martha opened up the bakery in Portia. As a baker, she is always interested in tasting new and different types of bread for inspiration.
Martha wears a patterned red bandanna, a pink shirt with white edging, a long blue skirt, an apron with white-and-green checkered trim and orange-and-yellow stripes, and matching orange-and-yellow striped wrist warmers.
|“||When will Toby let me not worry for just one day?!|
|“||I wish my son would stop dreaming about a life of adventure. Why can't he just have a peaceful life here in Portia?|
Martha is eligible for sparring.
Martha is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count for playing is three games.
Data taken from game assets, game version 5.0.87262. Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes rice
- Likes seafood
- Dislikes tea
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "I love to eat fish!"
- "Instead of spaghetti, I'd rather have steamed, stewed, baked, or fried rice."
- (How's your bakery doing?)
- "As well as it can be when someone that "shall not be named" eats half the supply when he feels like it."
- (It must be hard to be a single mother running a shop.)
- "It's actually not so bad. When Toby was born, my hubby was still out and about in the Peripheries, so I'm used to it. The people here are so nice as well, they have given me a lot of help."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I don't know if I'd want to travel. Toby wants to go out there right now, haha. But me, I'm not the adventure type.
- "My husband took me on a couple of adventures when we were young. But I think I'd like to stay right where I am. I'm worried to death that Toby will take after his Pa and join some adventurer's guild, I don't want to lose another loved one."
- (Your bread smells very good!)
- "I used to only bake bread for my son, but then neighbors started asking for portions as well, so I started my own bakery."
- (It must be hard to run a bakery shop and raise a child at the same time.)
- "Thank you. I'm coming up with new tastes all the time!"
- "Well, I'm usually in need of new cooking tools like pots and pans, because someone likes to take off with my kitchen ware on his adventures."
- "Since I have a bakery, I'm always interested in tasting new and different types of bread to get inspiration."
|“||Hi! You're probably the new Builder everyone's talking about. I'm Martha, nice to meet you! I run a bakery here in town.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||It's times like these that I really miss my husband. I wish he could see this with his family.|
|— On Winter Solstice|