McDonald's family has been raising animals on these lands since the founding of Portia. After he took over, McDonald slowly built his ranch into one of the largest in Portia. Never one to shy away from the spotlight, McDonald is always on the look out to become famous.
McDonald was born on Spring of Day 4. His ancestors has been raising animals on the lands of Portia since its founding, eventually being handed down to McDonald. McDonald slowly built his ranch to become the largest in Portia. McDonald had been married and had kids, but they eventually divorced; his ex-wife took the kids while he took the ranch.
McDonald dreams of one day becoming famous and opening up a restaurant, selling beef burger patties and fries.
McDonald wears a multi-pocketed navy vest over a white checkered button-up shirt, slightly worn blue jeans, a wide brown belt, and brown boots. He wears a wide sombrero-style hat hanging off his back.
|“||My Rambo is gonna win the title Mr. Bull this year! Bet on it!|
|“||Do you want my signature? I'll be famous one day. I'm going to start my own restaurant selling beef patty burgers! I can't promise you can get it by then.|
McDonald is eligible for sparring.
McDonald is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Data taken from game assets, game version 7.0100427. Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
All other items will default to Neutral (+1).
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
- Likes rice
- Dislikes sour
- Dislikes juice
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "Instead of spaghetti, I'd rather have steamed, stewed, baked, or fried rice."
- "I get a stomach ache whenever I eat something sour, too bad, because I actually like 'em."
- (So you've been running this farm all by yourself?)
- "Aw shucks, it's a long story. I used to be married in my younger days, but she took the kids and I took the farm when we divorced. Nowadays, I'm used to workin' the farm everyday, not like I got much else to do."
- (Have you ever considered getting more hands?)
- "I see it this way, if I be the only one getting it done, them I'm also the only one gettin' recognition, wahahah."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "When I am famous, other cities will beg me to visit."
- (Your beard is really cool!)
- "Wahaha, is it really? I've heard beards are sexy, so that's why I let it grow."
- (I admire your long term vision!)
- "Well now! Let me tell you about my plans for a restaurant to get your food on the go!"
- "I'm very fond of fruits and vegetables."
- "I hate sticky stuff, the very thought is giving me goosebumps right now! So don't give me anything sticky!"
|“||Howdy, did you just arrive at our town? You might've heard of me, I'm famous around these parts. Mc...McD...ring a bell?|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I never got why people want to do a big hotpot, gimme cheeseburgers and fries any day!|
|— On Winter Solstice|
|“||One of the milk jugs is missing! Did I miscount? Ok, I will count again.|
|— After receiving reports of thefts in town|
- McDonald may pay a tribute to the old nursery rhyme, "Old MacDonald Had a Farm", as the nursery rhyme talks about MacDonald owning various animals on a farm.
- His concept and background information may also stem from the largest fast food retailer in the world, McDonald's.