Mei is the young lady in charge of the Portia Times. She mostly wanders the city scoping out scoops, sometimes whipping out her camera, but occasionally ventures into the outskirts. Mei works alongside Erwa.
Growing up in Atara, Mei had always wanted to be a reporter for the Atara Post. When she finally got in the door, she was sent to the poorly circulated affiliate Portia Times. Choosing to make some lemonade out of the lemons she was given, Mei set out to make the Portia Times a respectable newspaper.
Mei was born on Autumn of Day 11 in Atara. Mei had always dreamed of becoming a reporter for the Atara Post. As her first job, she finally pursued that career but was unfortunately sent to the lesser and poorly circulated affiliate, the Portia Times in Portia. Now, Mei vows to make the Portia Times a respectable newspaper.
|“||I just got a news tip, can't tell you what it is yet, you'll have to read about it later.|
Mei is eligible for sparring.
Mei is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Incomplete; new preferences for Mei were added in the Photography Update. Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes ice cream
- Dislikes salad
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "I could always go for some ice cream."
- "I can't stand uncooked vegetables, no salads for me."
- (Being a reporter must be tough!)
- "Yes it is! But I wouldn't have it any other way. It's my trial by fire, hahaha!"
- (Are there any news stories around here?)
- "There's always news stories around, you just have to know where to look. News stories don't always have to be major, they just have to matter. That's what I think, anyway."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I have to report in with our HQ in Atara once in a while, but they don't send me to cover anything out there, so I'm stuck in Portia."
- (You seem to be a go-getter.)
- "This is my first job, so I'm trying to impress everybody. Out to prove myself, ya know?"
- (Thanks for bringing us the news!)
- "No prob. The coverage out here in Portia isn't that great, since it's so far from the center of power. I'm gonna change that!"
Mei is one of many bachelorettes to marry. The player may confess to her upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Girlfriend" or higher.
Upon marrying Mei, she has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
|“||He-llo new Builder! That is who you are, right? I'm Mei, I work at the newspaper. Seeya around!|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||This holiday makes me feel all warm inside. I think we need more of these in today's world.|
|— On Winter Solstice|