Conduct of the missionEdit
- "Now then, let me give you your builder test. This is pretty easy, make an axe and a pickaxe and bring them to me."
- "You'll need to have wood and stones to make these. You can gather them on your own or buy them from the Total Tools in Central Square."
- "After you have the raw materials, you'll need to craft the items on a worktable. I saw your Pa's old one in your yard, so check and see if that still works."
Okay now, you have to gather resources to craft your first 2 tools with the Worktable:
Now, go show them to Presley:
- "Excellent quality! Nicely done. You can keep them, I just wanted to see what you can do. Now, for the second test, you are to build a stone furnace. This one's a bit tougher, you'll need to use the Assembly Station in your yard to complete this task."
- "If I remember correctly, your Pa kept a very detailed account of the things he made. You might want to flip through his Workshop Handbook and see if you can find a diagram for the Stone Furnace. Once you have a diagram, just use it on the Assembly Station in your yard to start construction."
|Worktable - Parts||Assembly Station|
|Stone Stool||Stone||Stone Furnace||Stone Stool||Wood|
Then, again, go show it to Presley:
- "Great job! You pass!"
- "This is your Builder License, congratulations!"
Places of interestEdit
- Builder's License +1
- Relationship +10
- Experience +150