- Official Site
- Autumn Festival: Hotfix Patch 2
- 28 November 2018
- Autumn Festival: Hotfix Patch 1
- 22 November 2018
Thank you for all your feedback on the Autumn Festival update - we hope you are enjoying the new features!
We’ve made a few changes and fixed a few things, please see the full changelist below.
- Decreased the difficulty to unlock the "The Advertiser","Rock Paper Win!" and "Astronomer" achievements.
- Fixed the bug preventing horse and llamas from jumping over fences.
- Fixed some script errors.
- Added a tip showing that you need an automatic assembly station in the factory.
- The grass can now be hidden when you select the lowest grass quality setting.
- Fixed the bug causing there to be only two commissions on the commissions board when your workshop is rated S.
- Fixed the bug that the production speed of factory is slower than any other machines, even when you have the max *mechanical capability.
- Added furniture for two people in the store.
- Fixed the bug causing the number of dried apple slices made from an aroma apple, to be inconsistent with the number described. Production time for this has also been increased.
- Fixed the bug where monsters will not generate the next day when you load your save file.
- Fixed the crash occurring when using a controller to scroll through the pages of a storage box.
- Fixed the crash occurring when players try to enquire about recipes from Django.
- Fixed the bug causing players to get doubled items when retrieving items from furniture.
- Fixed the bug preventing players from placing items in a display case.
If you encounter any issues, please let us know in the Report A Problem forum.
- Autumn Festival Update – Live Now! (changelist included)
- 19 November 2018
The Autumn Festival update (‘Update 10’) is here!
First of all, we’d like to let you know that this update doesn’t contain any new story missions. Why? Well, the main story is reaching its climax and we want a little bit more time to add some polish to it.
This update focuses on the Autumn Festival, as well as new spouse, bed and house features, as well as various optimisations and bug fixes.
We’ve been receiving feedback from some players that they were experiencing a less than optimal frame rate when playing the game, even though they had the recommend graphics card. We’ve been gathering this feedback from the forums, reviews and on social media so that we can address this issue faster. We are pleased to share that we have improved frame rate performance by roughly 20% across the board! Whilst we’re pleased with the improvements, we are aware things might not be perfect yet, so if you still have a low frame rate, please let us know in the Report A Problem forum.
Below is the changelist for the Autumn Festival update. Feel free to check what else is new here or go explore and discover the new content in-game for yourself!
- Django will help players with food recipes.
- Players can now upgrade the factory and add more machines and remote assembly consoles.
- Added automatic assembly capability for products made in the factory.
- Players can move their beds freely. And the animation of players going bed and getting up has changed.
- Added roller brush and floor brush that can change the colour of the wallpaper and floor.
- Added cooking guide.
- Added badge exchange place for Autumn Festival.
- Added fishing spots in swamp and Starlight Island
- Added sound effects to the drum, piano, bubble machine, and fireplace.
- Added environmental sound effects for windmills and many other things.
- Added the fourth level of the hazardous dungeon in desert.
- Players can invite NPCs to ride with them.
- Added a special effect when picking up a badge and when the badge has been shot down in the mission of 'Try to find the items'
- Added voice recordings.
- Added a new holiday - Autumn Festival
- Players can take photo with QQ, Pinky, Scraps and Papa Bear.
- Players can take photos with NPCs in Winter Solstice.
- Players can have more interactions with Pinky and Scraps.
- Added a special animation for player's spouse when making way for the player.
- Once all missions relating to Mint are complete, Mint will go to work.
- Players can ask their spouse to follow them once they are married.
- Optimized the house models for Albert, Merlin, Isaac, Dr. Xu, and Higgins. Added a room for Mint in Gale's house.
- Added new furniture items that players can interact with with their spouses.
- Added the scene that players sleeping with their spouses.
- Players can place items on tables and in cabinets.
- Added a new abandoned ruin in the swamp area.
- A holiday/activity reminder will show on the bottom left of the screen
- Players can teleport out of the dungeon any time before they meet the boss.
- Optimized how the grass looks in game.
- Changed NPCs greeting words after getting married.
- Decreased the favour points players can get from lighting up the Kingming's lantern.
- Optimized the animation of NPC rollover.
- Adjusted the appearance order of all diagrams. Players will get the lower level diagrams first.
- Changed the appearance of the rifle into the toy rifle.
- Changed the loading screen pictures.
- Fixed the time counting error when crafting items.
- Fixed the bug causing the blanket to disappear when chatting on the grass.
- Fixed the bug preventing Mint from appearing when chatting on the grass with him.
- Fixed the bug that when interacting with NPC in the horse racing competition, NPC might teleport from no where.
- Fixed the display error when saving the game after the Martial Arts Tournament UI appears.
- Fixed the bug that in the second day of the Martial Arts Tournament, the participants might change if you load the second day's file.
- Fixed the bug that when marrying Lucy, the cutscene will show two Lucys.
- Fixed several bugs in the mission related to Emily.
- Adjusted the model of Tody, so that the model will keep consistant with the art.
- Fixed the bug that NPCs will fight each other after the Martial Arts Tournament.
- Fixed some script errors.
- Fixed the bug that some NPCs will get stuck in some of the houses.
- Fixed the bug preventing harbour orders from being submitted.
- Fixed the bug that the player's horse might appear on the stage during the Martial Arts Tournament.
- Fixed the bug that a new cooking set might appear on the second floor of the house.
- Fixed the bug that when Ginger says she wants to change the wallpaper, the screen will freeze.
- Optimized the way to upgrade and move the house in A&G Construction.