Nora is a sister at the Portia Church of the Light, a religious organization devoted to following a path that shuns the old technologies of the past. She is devout to the ways of the Church and only wants the best for humanity.
Occasionally at night she will meet alone with Arlo at the broken well.
Born to a wealthy family, Nora is a student at the prestigious University of Atara. Currently she's serving on a 2 year mission for the Church of Light in Portia. Nora is a kind soul who loves to read adventurous stories and listen to music. She strongly believes that society should forsake the use of weapons from the past.
|“||Minister Lee did not look happy today, he probably had another argument with the people at the Research Center. The conflict between the Church and the Research Center has been going on for a long time, when will they give it a break? We all want the best for humanity.|
|“||People want the guidance of the Church when it comes to technologies from the corrupted world. After all, these technologies were what lead to the destruction of the human race. We need to be extra careful of what we dig up now.|
Nora is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Nora is one of many bachelorettes to marry.
Upon reaching a certain relationship level, perks are rewarded.
- Receive help with domestic work and resource gathering, and a chance at receiving gifts first thing in the morning.
Data taken from game assets, game version 8.0.106803. Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
All other items will default to Neutral (+1).
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
- Likes pasta
- Likes sour
- Dislikes bitter
- Dislikes stewed
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "I love Spaghetti with Hot Sauce! It's spicy and irresistible!"
- "The Bitter Melon Mix really lives up to its name, so bitter and nasty!"
- (How's your missionary work going?)
- "Very smoothly, the people of Portia are so nice and supportive of what I do. I couldn't have wished for a better town to be at."
- (How's working for the Church?)
- "It's very enlightening. I feel like we're doing a lot of good work beyond just letting people know that the relics from the past are dangerous. I've never felt so warm and happy."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I went on a study trip to Meidi before, the ocean breeze there was unforgettable."
- (What is it like being a missionary?)
- "It's tough sometimes being away from family, but Portia has been a very welcoming town."
- (Your temple uniform looks great!)
- "Really? Thank you! I like it as well!"
|“||Oh, hi there! Are you new here? I'm Nora. I'm a missionary at the Church of the Light. Nice to meet you!|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I don't usually eat spicy foods, but seeing everyone in such a mood, I just had to try it out! And while it's hot, it really warmed me up.|
|— On Winter Solstice|
- Prior to Alpha 2, she was a nun and her model was different. Her new design has been explained by Pathea.