Paulie is the super-buff resident furniture maker. According to him, no one is more manly. He has a large x-shaped scar on his right cheek.
Paulie also runs the furniture store in Portia, called Best Brother.
Paulie was made fun of as a skinny kid when he was growing up in Portia. This pushed him to become enamored in building up his body to become the strongest man in the city. Not satisfied with that, he also opened a furniture shop, because that's the manly thing to do.
Paulie was born on Winter of Day 25 in Portia. Growing up, he was always mocked for being skinny, causing him to build his body to become the strongest man in Portia. Eventually, he also founded Best Brother furniture store, claiming that it was the manly thing to do.
|“||Men should be as strong as me! Mars? Oh, come on, he's not even close.|
|“||Once I said I wanted to be the strongest man in Portia, they all laughed. Then I said I wanted to run a furniture store, they laughed even more. But look who got the last laugh.|
Paulie is eligible for sparring.
|Lose||(? to ?)|
Paulie is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Data taken from game assets, game version 5.0.87262. Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
Simple DeskSimple Desk
Milk TeaMilk Tea
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes spicy
- Dislikes stewed/salty
- Dislikes tea
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "I'm eating less salty things now per the good doctor's advice."
- "The Portia Hot Pot is really good, it's got some unique seasonings found only in this city. Wanna try it?"
- (How's the business going?)
- "Not bad, most of the folks in Portia recognize the quality of my furniture, so I get plenty of orders!"
- (What's it like making furniture?)
- "It helps me make money, it's simple, and it lets me exercise! What's not to like?"
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I've been around alright, Sandrock, Tallsky, Walnut Groove, you name it. But the most manly place is still here... no, no, not Portia. Inside my heart!"
- (You must be insanely strong!)
- "Yes I am! I have this workout regime, even got Mars to join in."
- (You have a very useful store!)
- "Yeah, people don't mention that too often. They think I'm a muscle brain and that's all I got."
- "That's a manly question! I, of course, would be interested in strong crafting material for my shop."
- "As manly as I am, don't give me any clocks, the sound of the clock ticking drives me insane!"
Paulie is one of many bachelors to marry. The player may confess to him upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
|“||Welcome! Smallish builder! I sell furniture here in my store, so if you have any need for manly decors, you know where to find me.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I use to see a bike parked along side main street, but it's disappeared recently.|
|— After receiving reports of thefts in town|
|“||If you want to be manly, you've got to stuff this spicy stuff in your mouth and chew slowly! Wahaha! Ohhh... hot, hot!|
|— On Winter Solstice|