Presley is the commissioner of the Portia branch of the Commerce Guild. Originally from Walnut Groove, Presley was a famous Builder in Portia, working his way up to become the commissioner. He works alongside Antoine, the secretary of the Commerce Guild, and helps new Builders obtain their builder's license.
Originally born in Walnut Groove, Presley came to Portia with his parents when he was still a young boy. Always looking out for the people around him, Presley was well liked and quickly became a famous Builder through hardwork and perseverance. When he finally hung up his gears, he became the commissioner of the Portia branch of the Commerce Guild.
Presley was born on Summer of Day 23 in Walnut Groove. When he was a young boy, he and his parents moved to Portia. Presley became a famous Builder, then became the commissioner of the Portia branch of the Commerce Guild.
Presley has short black hair and a has a mustache closely resembling a handlebar mustache. He wears a blue business suit with a yellow tie and white shirt. He has blue jeans and brown dress shoes. He wears a glasses with gold-colored rims.
|“||When I was your age, I worked from dawn 'til midnight. All that hardwork paid off, and now I'm the commissioner of the branch.|
Presley is eligible for sparring.
Presley is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Data taken from game assets, game version 7.0100427. Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
All other items will default to Neutral (+1).
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
- Likes seafood
- Likes tea
- Dislikes meat
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "I don't eat a lot of meat since I just don't like the taste."
- "I love to eat fish!"
- (How's the Commerce Guild going?)
- "We're getting more and more commissions everyday. More folks are finding things that they can sell, buy, or order through our guild network. I am satisfied."
- (What is it like to work with Antoine?)
- "Antoine is very precise, he's very, very good at his work. Most of the time, he'll complete a task before I even have to ask."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "Ever been to Walnut Groove? They have some great artisans there."
- "I visit a lot of places due to work, but my home city of Walnut Groove and Portia are still my two favorite places."
- (Thanks for taking care of me!)
- "You're welcome! It's my responsibility to a friend, as well as to the Guild, to help you become a great Builder."
- (You work so meticulously, I guess that's your secret to success.)
- "And a lot of luck!"
- "I like to eat fish. People say that those who eat fish can get smarter, what do you think? Hahah!"
- "Having a warm cup of tea while working is a really nice thing."
|“||<player name>! [...] Good to see you again! Hope you had a pleasant journey... from Barnarock, right? That's quite far. [...] Anyway, I'm here to show you to your workshop, so if you would please follow me, it's pretty close. [...] No one's been working there since your Pa left Portia so many years ago. He was a good friend. [...]|
|— Upon meeting with Presley for the first time|
|“||My sofa disappeared! What the heck, how can something that big disappear? Sorry, I wasn't able to sleep last night.|
|— After receiving reports of thefts in town|
|“||Hi there, welcome to Portia!|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||Happy Winter Solstice to you! Your father would be proud of how far you've gotten this year.|
|— On Winter Solstice|