Remington is a member of Portia's Civil Corps and can usually be found patrolling the city outskirts. He wears a backpack with a gas mask.
Remington was once part of the Lucien Civil Corps before he took an arrow in the knee in a small conflict on the border with Duvos. He returned to his hometown of Portia and joined the local Civil Corps. Always with a smile on his face, Remington takes his job of protecting Portia very seriously.
Remington was born on Summer of Day 26 in Portia. At some point, he joined the Lucien Civil Corps until a conflict on the border of Duvos occurred. He moved back to his hometown of Portia to join the local Civil Corps.
Remington's hair was mistakenly dyed green by Portia's local barber Sanwa, who is colorblind. Considering Remington has not changed his hair color, he may have taken a liking to it.
|“||We're sort of a frontier town. If you go west from here, you'd hit the Peripheries in a hurry. Sometimes a weird monster will show up, all the way from there, so we have to be careful at all times.|
|“||I used to travel a lot until I took an arrow to the knee. I still would like to take a look at the Peripheries before my time is up.|
|— Casual Talk when on a play date|
Remington is eligible for sparring.
Data taken from game assets, game version 5.0.87262. Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes sour
- Likes spicy
- Dislikes sweet
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "If the food ain't hot and spicy, I'm not having it!"
- "I'm always up for something spicy."
- (What's your daily routine like?)
- "I don't have too much of a routine. I do several rounds around the city per day and go where problems arise. We're pretty close to the edge of the Peripheries, so I'm always worried we'll get some giant monster running into town. It's happened before, you know."
- (Is life in the Civil Corps hard?)
- "Not really, our headquarters is really first class. Portia treats very well."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I used to travel a lot until I took an arrow to the knee. I still would like to take a peek at the Peripheries before my time's up."
- (You're doing a great job protecting Portia.)
- "Hahaha! Thank you! Hearing that makes me feel very honored!"
- (You have a really upbeat personality!)
- "Ahaha, Sam tells me that all the time."
Remington is one of many bachelors to marry. The player may confess to him upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
Upon reaching "Lover" status, he provides an additional 15 defense points.
Upon marrying Remington, he has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
Remington's typical schedule consists of walking around town or being inside of the Civil Corps building.
All times are in 24-hour format. Certain events may alter his schedule.
|7:00||Standing next to the fountain in Peach Plaza|
|8:00-19:00||Walks back and forth along the outside of the town wall|
|19:00||Begins walking around inside of town|
|00:00||Returns to Civil Corps Building to go to sleep.|
|“||What's up! You must be the new Builder I heard about! I'm Remington, a member of the Civil Corps. If you got any trouble let me know and I'll try to make it go away.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I'm missing a pair of old shoes, did Sam toss them? She did say they smelled.|
|— After receiving reports of thefts in town|
|“||Oh man this is so good! Reminds me of my mama's cookin'. I'm gonna eat as much as I can today!|
|— On Winter Solstice|