As a butler, Russo goes out to gather groceries for Gale's family. When he and Gale are not working, they often wander the city or go fishing.
Russo fought in the war between the Alliance of Free Cities and the Empire of Duvos, he was wounded and saved by Gale during the Battle of Ishtara. After the war, Russo came to Portia to help Gale any way he could to repay the life debt. When Gale's wife passed away, Russo became Gale's butler to look after his friend's kids, especially Ginger.
Russo was born on Spring of Day 14. When he was young, he fought in the war against the Empire of Duvos. Injured during the Battle of Ishtara, Gale helped Russo. After the war, Russo went to Portia to repay Gale for saving his life. Now, Russo works as Gale's butler.
He wears glasses, an orange checkered shirt, brown suspenders, and blue jeans. His head umbrella is green with a lighter green band.
|“||Yes? I'm in a hurry to buy some food for Miss. Ginger. Good day!|
Data taken from game assets, game version 7.0100427. Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
All other items will default to Neutral (+1).
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
- Likes meat
- Dislikes vegetarian
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "I always order lots of meat! Just because, haha!"
- "I like to eat meat, doesn't matter if its fried, BBQed, or something else."
- (Is it hard to take care of Ginger?)
- "No, absolutely not. Ms. Ginger has been dealing with her health problems for a while, but she's always cheerful and optimistic. I take pride in taking care of her where I can."
- (What's it like to be a butler?)
- "I owe Gale a life debt, so anything I can do to help his family, I will. Being a butler isn't so bad, Gale is very generous when it comes to my wages."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "The farthest that I've ever traveled was to the Duvos town of Ishtara during the war. Gale was there with me. The good ol' days."
- (It must be hard to manage the Mayor's house.)
- "I've been here a long time. They're family now."
- (You look so serious.)
- "I'm old but I workout everyday. A habit I picked up when I was in the military."
- "Something that I'd like huh? Well, I do like intricate small furnishings."
- "I tell you what I don't like, never give me any vegetables!"
|“||Are you new here? I'm Russo.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||Django never shows off the recipe for this dish, or I'd try to make it at home.|
|— On Winter Solstice|