Toby is the young adventurous son of Martha. He has a knack both causing mischief and for getting himself into trouble.
The son of Martha, Toby has a brave and adventurous spirit. He's always trying to live up to his father's shadow, a region-famous adventurer. It is Toby's dream to one day explore the unknown regions beyond The Periphery.
Toby was born on Autumn of Day 28 and is the son of Martha. Toby is one of the few school children of Portia, known to cause trouble and has a tendency to show up late. His mother, Martha, worries that he might follow in his father's footsteps. When he grows older, Toby wants to explore unknown regions beyond the Peripheries.
|“||There are plenty of legends in Portia. Like the shining apple, the crying plant, and the pretty ghost girl living in the cemetery. Django knows all about these, he told me everything!|
Toby is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Toby has no relation perks.
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes ice cream
- Dislikes sour
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
- "I can eat ice cream no matter which season it is."
- "I really hate eating anything sour, gives me a toothache."
- "I'm a kid! I don't work! Stupid."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I read my Pa's journal a few times, it's full of wild tales. I started my own journal recently, maybe it'll contain even better tales than his!"
- (For someone your age, you're pretty good with a blade.)
- "Of course I am! I'm the only apprentice of master Django."
- (I feel you're ready for your big adventure!)
- "You bet I am!"
- "I like anything sweet! Can you guess which ones?"
- "I really like spicy things, but my Mom tells me they're bad for me."
- Mission: Toby's Apples
- Toby might be found just outside of Papa Bear's home, trying to kick apples down from a tree. You can offer him your assistance. You need to bring him 5 apples to complete the quest.
|“||Did you just move here? Never seen you before.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||I love hotpot! Yes!|
|— On Winter Solstice|