A local fisherman, Tody has always lived in Portia Harbor. His family has prowled the seas of Portia since its founding. Tody enjoys peace and quiet and mostly keeps to himself. He's very much against Gale's plan to expand the harbor.
Tody was born on Winter of Day 8 in Portia. All his life, he has lived in Portia Harbor since his family prowled the seas of Portia since its founding. He became a professional fisherman and often sells his catches to the local restaurant, The Round Table. He is against Gale's plan to expand the harbor.
|“||Got some great catches today. I highly recommend the peacock shrimp, fresh and delicious!|
Tody is eligible for sparring.
Data taken from game assets, game version 7.0100427. Listed values are without The Giver skill, which gives an extra 1-2 points.
All other items will default to Neutral (+1).
The following items are desires, which are randomly assigned to one or two NPCs per week. In the event that this NPC has a desire, gifting the wanted item will provide the higher tier points; otherwise, on non-desired events, the item gives the base point value.
- Likes seafood
- Dislikes bitter
- Dislikes spicy
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "The seafood here is great! Always satisfying."
- "I know people say the Holly Tea is good for the body and mind, but wow is it bitter! I just can't take it!"
- "I'm a big provider of fish for our town, so I'm always busy from dawn until dusk."
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I don't have any savings, I can't go anywhere."
- (Folks around Portia are very fond of your seafood products.)
- "Hehe, fishing's pretty much my only skill though."
- "I try to please! I have to do a good job anyway since it's my livelihood."
- (Are you and Qiwa competitors?)
- "We're not, not really. Qiwa is an amateur, I'm a professional, it's not a fair comparison. It's like comparing a grape to a grapefruit."
Tody is one of many bachelors to marry. The player may confess to him upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
Upon marrying Tody, he has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
Birthday (no rain)
- 12:00-13:00: running to/inside Amber Island to stand near the water.
- 15:00-17:00: fishing on near side of Amber Island
|“||Hey, I'm Tody. You're the new Builder, right? It's always nice to have more Builders.|
|— Upon first meeting|
|“||Happy Solstice to you!|
|— On Winter Solstice|