Dr. Xu grew up in Walnut Groove, where he met a traveling doctor from Seesai, igniting his passion for Seesaian medicine. Dr. Xu followed this master doctor back to Seesai and studied there for many years before returning to the Free Cities. Dr. Xu's goal is to use what he learned in that far away land and help the people of Portia live longer and healthier lives.
Xu was born in Walnut Groove on Winter of Day 14. There, he met a traveling doctor from Seesai, inspiring him to become a doctor. He followed the doctor back to Seesai and studied medicine before returning to the Free Cities. He also became fluent in Seesaian. After his studies, Xu had been traveling as a doctor until he came upon Portia. Due to Portia's lack of a long-term doctor, Xu decided to stay, where he became popular and planned to retire in Portia.
Xu does not like tea, such as Red Tea, as he cannot sleep after drinking it.
Xu has scruffy-textured black hair and bushy eyebrows. He is 172cm tall, weighs 58kg, and is thin built.
Xu wears a white coat typically used in medical professions and wraps his stethoscope around his neck. He has a tan undershirt and brown pants. His accessories include blue-colored glasses and blue-colored tennis shoes.
|“||The herbal mixture is a great thing. It's easy to make and it works well. Always make enough of them to be safe.|
Xu is eligible for sparring.
Xu is eligible for Rock, Paper, Scissors.
The daily count to play is three games.
Data taken from game assets, game version 5.0.87262. Listed values are without The Giver skill (which gives an extra 1-2 points).
|All tested items that yield no interesting results|
- Likes meat
- Likes juice
- Dislikes tea
|This table only lists food from The Round Table dinner menu.|
Play and dateEdit
- "I personally don't care too much for tea."
- "I don't drink Red Tea because I can't sleep after that."
- Favorite Dishes: Mushrooms in Oyster Souce, Chocolate Milkshake, Pinecock Egg Tart, Sauted Sweet and Sour Tenderloin, Orange Juice
Sitting on the benchEdit
- "I'm from Walnut Groove, but I studied my medical in Seesai. I'm actually fluent in Seesaian. I know some in the Free Cities find the Seesaian culture different, but I liked it there."
- (You're really popular here in Portia.)
- "I plan to retire here, so this is my community now."
- (You're keeping everyone healthy as can be.)
- "Just doing my job."
Xu is one of many bachelors to marry. The player may confess to him upon reaching four full hearts and reaching the "Friend" status. A successful confession changes the relationship status to "Boyfriend" or higher.
Upon reaching "Boyfriend" status, Xu provides an extra 100 health points and 10% discount from shopping in his clinic. Reaching "Lover" status gives a 25% discount.
Upon marrying Xu, he has a chance to give gifts first thing in the morning.
- 09:00 - 11:00 - In the grassy area near central plaza, collecting herbs
- 19:00 - 22:00 - Sitting on the bench next to A&G Construction
|“||Hey, welcome to Portia. I'm pretty much the only doctor around here, so come see me when you need to heal up or buy health items. Here, have these as a welcome gift.|
|— Upon first meeting, during Mission: Meet and Greet|
|“||It's so fun being able to celebrate today with a hot pot. But don't eat too much though, or your stomach will feel it later!|
|— On Winter Solstice|